A home purchase is the largest, single investment most people will ever make. The purchase of real property is a complex financial transaction that involves multiple parties beyond buyer and seller. The Realtor aids in the sales process, the mortgage company provides the financing, the title company ensures clear title and a safe transaction.
But who makes sure the value of the property is in line with the amount being paid? A real estate transaction is too valuable for all the parties to not bring in an unbiased expert to ascertain a fair market value. This is where the appraisal comes in.
An appraisal is an unbiased estimate of the value for a parcel of real estate. Most people turn to a licensed, certified, professional appraiser like Mario Mazzamuto to provide them with the most accurate estimate of the true value of their property.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) we hear at SF Bay Appraisal:
- What exactly is an appraisal?
- Why get an appraisal?
- What is the service area of SF Bay Appraisals?
- Do home buyers need their own appraisal?
- Why would I need an Appraisal Review?
- Are you FHA Approved?
- How do I prepare for an appraisal?
- Tips on the inspection report
- What licenses and certifications do you have?
- Do you provide Expert Witness services? Yes!
What types of appraisals are there?
- Divorce Appraisals
- Residential Investment and “Flipping”
- Bankruptcy Appraisals
- Bail Bonds Appraisals
- Estate & Date of Death
- Financial Planning & Trusts
- Horse & Specialty Properties
- PMI Removal Appraisals
- Pre-Foreclosure & Short Sales
- Tax Assessment Appeals
- Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s
- Home Measurement Services
- Rush Appraisals Available